Long-term use facilities shall be used, in light of the purpose described in Article 2 of the Kyoto University Regulations on the International Science Innovation Building, for projects of the following kinds having a duration of at least 6 months:
- Joint industry-government-academia projects that accelerate the realization and dissemination in society of the results of research at the University
- Projects that support the transfer and commercialization of technologies in order to accelerate the practical adoption of the results of research at the University
- Projects that coordinate industry-government-academia collaboration by private enterprises and other outside agencies
- Other projects deemed appropriate by the General Manager
- The amounts in the table above are for the use of 1 square meter of the facility for 1 month (including consumption tax). The facility charge is the amount obtained by multiplying these amounts by the required floor area and number of months that the facility is used.
- If a facility is permitted to be used for a fraction of less than 1 month, the facility charge is calculated per diem based on the number of days in that month. Calculated amounts that contain fractions of less than 1 yen are rounded up.
- In the case of use of multiple facilities, the facility charge is the amount obtained by aggregating the charges for each facility.
- Other usage fees, such as for electricity, water, natural gas, telephone, or an LAN, are reimbursed separately by the user.
- The usage fee and other information are current at the time of publication, but are subject to revision in the future.
- The usage period shall be a term approved by the General Manager, but not exceeding two years.
- However, the usage period can be extended if the General Manager deems it necessary. Submit extension requests using a long-term use application form no later than 2months prior to the last day of the usage period.